Our comprehensive system refurbishment begins with a complete factory reset where OEM parts are repaired or replaced as standard or where applicable.
Our highly trained technicians can be dispatched around the globe to your facility, brining the parts & knowledge to get your equipment back online.
Our superior cleanroom facility is the perfect place to disassemble, inspect, repair, test, and carefully ship your valuable semiconductor equipment.
Our full service repairs come complete with warranty provided by our company. We also offer expedient delivery options for exchanges and consigned parts.
- TST operates a 50,000 square foot facility with a cleanroom located in Dallas, Texas.
- TST owns the world’s largest inventory of Lam tools and spare parts outside of Lam Research.
- Over 50 tools available for sale–Including Lam 9600, 9400, 4400, 4500, 4520i, 4420XL, 2300, & AutoEtch
–Both A4 and A6 Alliance platforms
- Over 300 pumps, chillers, and generators available for immediate shipment worldwide.
- All inventory is owned by TST and available for inspection at our Dallas, Texas facility.
- TST offers the most comprehensive sub-assembly repair of Lam Research components in the industry
- Cost Savings over the OEM
- Reduce Tool Downtime
- Rapid Turnaround
- Full service repairs with warranty:
- RF Matches, Generators, Power Supplies, Load Locks, Harmonic Arm Drives, etc.
- Exchange and Repair Service Available
- Overnight Delivery
- Consignment Programs
Installation & Warranty
- TST offers full installation service and support
- Installation from facilities to process qualification
- Full on-site technical support at start-up
- Technical support and field service after start-up
- TST warrants all tools to perform to OEM specifications
- TST warrants non-consumable parts for 12 months from the date of system shipment to customer site
The Rainbow™ 4520i Standalone system is a single wafer, vacuum load-locked, low pressure oxide system.More Info
The TCP® 9400 system uses Lam’s patented TCP® technology and offers several key benefits for polysilicon etch.More Info
The TCP® 9600 system uses Lam’s patented TCP® technology and offers several key benefits for metal etch.More Info